Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 627

Thema: Fotografie in Stereo

Hybrid-Darstellung

  1. #1
    Ist oft mit dabei
    Registriert seit
    31.10.2024
    Ort
    UK
    Beiträge
    382
    Bilder
    3
    Danke abgeben
    59
    Erhielt 916 Danke für 320 Beiträge

    Standard

    Ford pickup and matching hair.


    A bit soft and with some purple fringing, but maybe of interest.


    Sony A7r3, Vivitar Series 1 24-48 f3.8.



  2. 3 Benutzer sagen "Danke", Manualman :


  3. #2
    Ist oft mit dabei Avatar von simple.joy
    Registriert seit
    16.03.2022
    Beiträge
    413
    Danke abgeben
    598
    Erhielt 2.193 Danke für 362 Beiträge

    Standard

    Zitat Zitat von Manualman Beitrag anzeigen
    Ford pickup and matching hair.


    A bit soft and with some purple fringing, but maybe of interest.


    Sony A7r3, Vivitar Series 1 24-48 f3.8.


    Very nice result. I like the colors and how some of these (particularly non shiny) old cars look in stereo.

  4. #3
    Ist oft mit dabei
    Registriert seit
    31.10.2024
    Ort
    UK
    Beiträge
    382
    Bilder
    3
    Danke abgeben
    59
    Erhielt 916 Danke für 320 Beiträge

    Standard An Unshiny One

    Zitat Zitat von simple.joy Beitrag anzeigen
    Very nice result. I like the colors and how some of these (particularly non shiny) old cars look in stereo.
    This is a bit soft but not very shiny.

    Going over speed bumps would be interesting, unless they can extend the suspension.

    DSC06783 Crosseye 1600.jpg

  5. 2 Benutzer sagen "Danke", Manualman :


  6. #4
    Spitzenkommentierer Avatar von Anthracite
    Registriert seit
    03.02.2014
    Beiträge
    1.203
    Bilder
    2
    Danke abgeben
    2.491
    Erhielt 3.438 Danke für 810 Beiträge

    Standard

    Das letzte Bild gefällt mir besser als das mit dem roten Wagen zuvor, weil der 3D-Effekt besser rauskommt.
    Zitat Zitat von Manualman Beitrag anzeigen
    Going over speed bumps would be interesting, unless they can extend the suspension.
    Suspension or not, with that car I would worry at every bump

  7. #5
    Ist oft mit dabei
    Registriert seit
    31.10.2024
    Ort
    UK
    Beiträge
    382
    Bilder
    3
    Danke abgeben
    59
    Erhielt 916 Danke für 320 Beiträge

    Standard

    Zitat Zitat von Anthracite Beitrag anzeigen
    I like the last picture better than the one with the red car before because the 3D effect is better.
    I agree. At such an event I prioritise people not moving over optimum angles of view.

  8. #6
    Ist oft mit dabei
    Registriert seit
    31.10.2024
    Ort
    UK
    Beiträge
    382
    Bilder
    3
    Danke abgeben
    59
    Erhielt 916 Danke für 320 Beiträge

    Standard 1934 Rolls Royce 3587cc


  9. Folgender Benutzer sagt "Danke", Manualman :


  10. #7
    Ist oft mit dabei
    Registriert seit
    31.10.2024
    Ort
    UK
    Beiträge
    382
    Bilder
    3
    Danke abgeben
    59
    Erhielt 916 Danke für 320 Beiträge

    Standard Dance Fly (2016)

    Empis opaca

    Olympus EM-1, Printing Nikkor 105mm, twin flash, hand held.

    P7073301 Empis opaca Printing Topaz 1024b Crosseye 1600.jpg

  11. 2 Benutzer sagen "Danke", Manualman :


  12. #8
    Ist oft mit dabei
    Registriert seit
    31.10.2024
    Ort
    UK
    Beiträge
    382
    Bilder
    3
    Danke abgeben
    59
    Erhielt 916 Danke für 320 Beiträge

    Standard The Spirit of Ecstasy

    This adorns the front of Rolls Royce cars. From Wikipedia: "also called Eleanor, Silver Lady, or Flying Lady, was designed by Sykes, a graduate of London's Royal College of Art, and carries with it a story about secret passion between Montagu, second Baron Montagu of Beaulieu after 1905, a pioneer of the automobile movement, and editor of The Car Illustrated magazine from 1902, and the model for the emblem, Eleanor Velasco Thornton".

    I believe there have been modifications required to make it safer.

    The images were originally in 4/3 format. However, with people and cars moving around, there was a man in a yellow shirt in both and a red car in one. So, cropping was essential but was of no loss aesthetically.

    Sony A7r3, Voigtlander Color-Ultron 50mm f1.8 (Rollei mount) at f11, hand held.

    DSC06892 The Spirit of Ecstasy Crop Crosseye 1600.jpg

  13. #9
    Ist oft mit dabei
    Registriert seit
    31.10.2024
    Ort
    UK
    Beiträge
    382
    Bilder
    3
    Danke abgeben
    59
    Erhielt 916 Danke für 320 Beiträge

    Standard Trying out a Vivitar Series 1, 90-180mm f4.5 Flat Field Zoom

    I was doing a major sort-out of my lenses when I came across a rather large, unfamiliar one. I had no idea how it got there. Then I checked and found that I bought it 6 months ago but had not picked it up since then.

    It has a good reputation among zooms of its time. It is quite heavy but I used a bit of support for this session.

    The flower was 50mm dimeter. I set the lens on 90mm at a distance at 2.5 feet to frame the flower as I wanted it. At f11 only this pair, of several, met my satisfaction.

    Sony A7r3 at ISO 400.

    _8195446_DxO Vivtar 90-180mm at 90mm 2.5 feet f11 Crosseye 1600.jpg

  14. 2 Benutzer sagen "Danke", Manualman :


  15. #10
    Ist oft mit dabei
    Registriert seit
    31.10.2024
    Ort
    UK
    Beiträge
    382
    Bilder
    3
    Danke abgeben
    59
    Erhielt 916 Danke für 320 Beiträge

    Standard Cotoneaster hybrid pendulus

    This is the tree rather than the popular C. horizontalis .


    Sony A7r3, Tamron Adaptall-2 35-80mm ay f5.6 on matched x2 TC.


    The comment here suggested that I should try this combination.


    https://web.archive.org/web/20081006...enses/01A.html


    I am a bit disappointed, although the first images are pleasing.


    I was mainly interested in the leaf and berry colors. I'm sure it can do more with fine detail.

    DSC06087 Cotoneaster hybrid Pendulus A7r3 Tamron SP 35 to 80mm f 5.6 Crossseye 1600.jpg

    DSC06091 Cotoneaster hybrid Pendulus A7r3 Tamron SP 35 to 80mm f 5.6 Crosseye 1600.jpg

    DSC06093 Cotoneaster hybrid Pendulus A7r3 Tamron SP 35 to 80mm f 5.6 Crosseye 1600.jpg

    DSC06099 Cotoneaster hybrid Pendulus A7r3 Tamron SP 35 to 80mm f 5.6 Crosseye 1600.jpg

Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte

Ähnliche Themen

  1. 360° Fotografie
    Von aibf im Forum Fototechniken
    Antworten: 18
    Letzter Beitrag: 07.01.2023, 10:43
  2. Fotografie 360°
    Von aibf im Forum Fotografieren
    Antworten: 2
    Letzter Beitrag: 08.11.2019, 08:03
  3. Evolution der Fotografie
    Von Padiej im Forum "Café Manuell" - Hier wird geplaudert..
    Antworten: 8
    Letzter Beitrag: 25.06.2012, 12:13
  4. Fotografie-Pause
    Von Santos im Forum "Café Manuell" - Hier wird geplaudert..
    Antworten: 46
    Letzter Beitrag: 04.09.2010, 21:05

Berechtigungen

  • Neue Themen erstellen: Nein
  • Themen beantworten: Nein
  • Anhänge hochladen: Nein
  • Beiträge bearbeiten: Nein
  •