Ergebnis 1 bis 9 von 9

Thema: Nikon Z6 / Z7

Ist oft mit dabei
    Danke abgeben
    Erhielt 391 Danke für 143 Beiträge

Standard Nikon Z6 / Z7

Sie ist da, Nikon hat die Kamera als spiegellos mit 24,5MP und 45,7MP vorgestellt.
    https://www.nikon.de/de_DE/products/.../overview.page
    Ein Beitrag vom Gunther Wegner
    https://gwegner.de/review/nikon-z6-z7/
    Aber auch: https://www.photoscala.de/2018/08/23...-ins-z-system/
    https://www.photoscala.de/2018/08/23...-mm-f-0-95-an/
    Leider hat die Kamera keinen Augen-AF und nur einen Speicherkartenplatz.
    Also warten bis zum 26.09.2018.
    Gruß Ewald

Fleissiger Poster
    Danke abgeben
    Erhielt 49 Danke für 22 Beiträge

Standard

Hallo, erstmal einen schönen Gruß an alle.
    Mich würde mal interessieren, was ihr von der neuen Konkurrenz zur Alpha 7-Reihe haltet.
    Wird sie Chancen haben? Oder ist es sinnvoller, nicht auf Nikon zu setzen?
    In analogen Zeiten wäre ich beinahe mal bei Nikon gelandet.
    Und kürzlich sah ich eine für mich interessante sehr günstige Digital-Nikon.

Spitzenkommentierer Avatar von GoldMark
    Bilder
    Danke abgeben
    Erhielt 7.026 Danke für 2.421 Beiträge

Standard

Ich bin schon mal gespannt, wer hier im DCC der Erste mit einer Z6/Z7 sein wird. Ebenso die Canon R.
    Liebe Grüße

Bernhard
    https://deramateurphotograph.de/

4. Folgender Benutzer sagt "Danke", GoldMark :

Fleissiger Poster
    Danke abgeben
    Erhielt 49 Danke für 22 Beiträge

Standard

Ich auch.
    Bisher scheint sich aber die Begeisterung in Grenzen zu halten.
    Hatte eigentlich erwartet, daß darüber interessante Diskussionen in Gang kommen.
    Denn genau wie bei Canon wartet man doch schon seit Jahren darauf, daß genau solche Kameras von den beiden großen Herstellern kommen.

6. Folgender Benutzer sagt "Danke", XR-X :

Spitzenkommentierer Avatar von jock-l
    Bilder
    Danke abgeben
    Erhielt 3.742 Danke für 920 Beiträge

Standard

Zitat Zitat von XR-X Beitrag anzeigen
    Wird sie Chancen haben?
    Der eine oder andere freut sich sicherlich, daß "sein" Rennstall äh Lieblingsfirma jetzt auch bei KB an den Start geht.
    Mich läßt das augenblicklich eher kalt (komme von Nikon, seit fast zwei Jahren MFT), wenn Lust auf KB oder MF aufsteigt kann ich Analoges griffbereit aufnehmen und losziehen, um am Abend festzustellen daß es nicht mehr gewohnte Größen und Gewichte sind, zumal ich meinen Rucksack nicht nur mit einem Objektiv bestücke

Wäre es notwendig KB digital einzusetzen kann ich a) etwas ausleihen oder b) Methoden wie Brenizer einsetzen.
    Damit wurde für mich beispielsweise auch die Sehnsucht nach High-Resolution-Aufnahmen mit z.B. Panasonic Lumix G9 oder Olympus OM-D1MII in gewisser Weise obsolet.
    Ungeduld ist keine Schwäche ...

8. 3 Benutzer sagen "Danke", jock-l :

Fleissiger Poster
    Bilder
    Danke abgeben
    Erhielt 303 Danke für 104 Beiträge

Standard nikonZ7

Erlaube mich Englisch zu schreiben eben weil ich Deutsch lesen kann.

I discoverd this remote corner of DCC today and as a "dyed in the wool" manual lens user, I am tempted to offer my less enthusiastic opinion on the practical usability of the Z7.

Its short lens mount distance (auflagemass) is very attractive: making it possible to use my very short mount ISCO 35mm cine projection lenses in the samtfocus device. Also, cheap Chinese Z-mount rings with filter threads made it possible to mount a Zeiss Planitar 250mm copying lens with no mounting threads via a plastic drain pipe .

However, I am a "neoluddist" introduced to photography at a time when I used PanatomicX in my IIIc to ensure details and Ilford FP3 in Microphen otherwise, At that time it took a long time between exposure and development Especially later on, with KodachromeII. The time delay did not have any ill effects beyond some lessons learnt ad correct exposure and the importance of gegenlichtblenden. So with good viewfinder I can do with DNGs out an no instant retransmission. My ideal camera would be the size of a Leica X2 (or if necesary in ordr to get a shorter auflagemass a strange T-2 shape with a digital viewfinder but without a vulnerable , cost driving and battery eating, rear screen and interference generating wireless options. The same 40-50Mpix with an<Olympus type high-resolution shifting option

BUT for trivial daily photography its excessive buttonery and battery draining "features", not only makes it heavier and bulkier than necesaary(?), but also makes it more difficult to take sharp, correctly exposed pictures.

I like to spot-meter the point where i focus, but the focussing point moves around unpredictably every time I pull the camera out of an overburned pocket so I usually find out after the exposure that the focus point was in the wrong corner and not in the middle where I expected. Yes, one press of the offending focus- point- moving device will recenter the point once the motive or the brief ray of light has gone away . A simple frirmware option to permanently disable this "no- joy-stick" would suffice.One does not faff around with pushing buttons when wishing to concentate on what picture to snap.

The option of reassigning the front buttons to enable viewfinder enlargement is excellent. The right-hand-side top wheel for overriding exposure is fine as long as one dos not unintentionally move it when extracting the camera and makes a whole series of pictures wrongly exposed. Yes, there is a small dispay of dots in the finder advertising this fault, but when I concetrate on the motive I never notice these finder distractions. A locking button such as leitz introduced on the R9 when reforming the easily moved top wheel switch of the R8 would be a better improvement than ever faster sequence shooting capabilities and computation abiliies to correct cheaper lens designs for distortion and vignetting. .

The anti shake functions of the sensor actually works if one remembers to set them and the light amplification of the finder makes it easy to focus and frame with f5,6 and 8 even if not in strong daylight.

I do like the sensor resolution enabling huge "ausschittsvergrøsserung" and helping bring out the qualities of my ancient manual optics. The USBconnection makes it possible to read the non-standard card without a separate reader. Also, if you need a netcamera, it is easy to rig the Z7 via USB to convey live footage to your computer while the same progam will deal with perfectly focussing and remote releasing the camera while on a tripod..

I have tried to find faults with the standard Nikon Z zoom,but when the autofocus is not tricked by the "nojoystick" to focus on a nearby twig, it keeps up with my last century Angenieux, Kinoptik, Leitz, Nikon and Zeiss manual optics.

p.

10. 2 Benutzer sagen "Danke", hofsethpaul :

Fleissiger Poster
    Bilder
    Danke abgeben

Standard ADMIN: please move this to "spiegellose"

When surveying this remote stretch of your website today, I noted that this theme does not really belong under "SLRs" even though the Nikon Z series keeps the uselless and bulky SLRshape (in order to lure less discering customers) rather than following Fuji in adopting a more brick-like shape.

At least this thoroughly rational site should defy Nikons fashionistasalesefforts by reclassifying this thread under the mirrorlass headline

p

Administrator
    Danke abgeben
    Erhielt 2.626 Danke für 551 Beiträge

Standard

Done.

Fleissiger Poster
    Bilder
    Danke abgeben

Standard erstklassiges forenpflege

Thanks for moving my piece to where it belongs.

As I have pointed out elsewhere on this forum (but which might be of interest to other NikonZ users): the firm Novoflex does produce adapters to the Z mount for their more than 60 years old balgen-U and probably also for most other uses .

p.