Seite 3 von 10 ErsteErste 12345 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 21 bis 30 von 91

Thema: Meopta Meostigmat 1/50mm

Förderndes Mitglied Avatar von Helge
    Bilder
    Danke abgeben
    Erhielt 8.397 Danke für 1.084 Beiträge

Standard

Das spezifische Problem beim Meostigmat 1/50 ist meines Erachtens nicht das Überstrahlen - das hat man bei so extrem lichtstarken Objektiven eigentlich immer und da kann man wie schon richtig angemerkt mit leichtem Unterbelichten in der Regel einigermaßen gegensteuern. Dass extreme Kontraste oder gar direkter Sonnenschein nicht ideal sind für das 1/50 muss man sicher nicht erwähnen.

Es kommt hier aber noch dazu, dass dieses Objektiv von allen mir bekannten "Meos" am heftigsten tonnenförmig verzeichnet und die Randbereiche extrem unscharf sind. Man ist wirklich auf einen begrenzten Bereich in der Mitte des Bildfeldes beschränkt, in dem man das Motiv ansiedeln muss. Wenn man das beachtet, kann man aber dafür auch Motive freistellen, die eigentlich von der räumlichen Anordnung her gar nicht freizustellen wären, so wie diese Brücke hier. Theoretisch sollte das Wasser direkt unter der Brücke bzw. knapp davor ja genauso scharf sein wie die Brücke...

Name:  meo1-50_141012-5.jpg
Hits: 831
Größe:  203,0 KB

Ansonsten habe ich den Eindruck gewonnen, dass das Meo 1/50 seine Stärken nicht so sehr im Nahbereich hat, es sei denn man mag den ziemlich extremen "Hamilton-Weichzeichnereffekt", den es dort produziert.

Name:  meo1-50_141012-2.jpg
Hits: 807
Größe:  64,5 KB

Im mittleren Entfernungsbereich dagegen lässt sich mit minimalem Beschneiden und/oder Entzerren der tonnenförmigen Verzeichnung doch das ein pder andere recht "normale" Foto erzeugen, das das extreme Freistellpotential nutzt, ohne gleich ausschließlich Spezialeffekte zu produzieren:

Name:  meo1-50_141012-1.jpg
Hits: 802
Größe:  140,1 KB

Name:  meo1-50_141012-4.jpg
Hits: 777
Größe:  83,4 KB

Name:  meo1-50_141012-3.jpg
Hits: 821
Größe:  139,8 KB

Sobald man aber die Randbereiche in der gleichen Schärfeebene hat wie das Hauptmotiv, sind die Bilder ziemlich unverkennbar und wirken wie durch einen nachträglichen Spezialfilter mit "Unschärfevignettierung" gezogen. Manchmal klasse, manchmal lästig, kommt halt auf das Motiv an. Bei tendenziell absurden Motiven passt es oft ganz hervorragend...

Name:  meo1-50_141012-7.jpg
Hits: 835
Größe:  121,2 KB

Auf jeden Fall ein Objektiv, das noch wesentlich mehr als das Meostigmat 1.4/70 am KB-Format und das 1.3/35 am APS-C-Sensor einen sehr bewussten Einsatz fordert - und wohl einen sparsamen wenn man sich an dem Effekt nicht schnell sattsehen will.

DCC Admin Avatar von klein_Adlerauge
    Bilder
    Danke abgeben
    Erhielt 2.157 Danke für 509 Beiträge

Standard

Aufschlussreiche und schöne Bilder.

LG,
    Heino

3. Folgender Benutzer sagt "Danke", klein_Adlerauge :

de Vörstand Avatar von hinnerker
    Bilder
    Danke abgeben
    Erhielt 10.292 Danke für 3.511 Beiträge

Standard

Nicht zur Vorstellung gehörende Postings wurden gelöscht.

LG
    Henry
    Canon EOS 5D MKIII, 5D MKI, Canon 1D MK IV, Sony A7, NEX7, A7 II.. und viele, viele feine Objektive aus dem Altglas-Container..

Ist noch neu hier
    Danke abgeben
    Erhielt 0 Danke für 0 Beiträge

Standard

Hi, guys! Thank you very much for the informative topic! Thanks to it I've managed to get 3 Meopta lenses.
    I removed the optics and sent the tubes for some Adapting. Though I Took notes on the lens schematics, I feel something Could have gone wrong with the reassembly of the 1/50 mm lens.
    The sharpness is far from what I remember before the intervention. Even the center is very soft.
    I would like to ask you for some help about the lens schematics, Especially the 3-rd front element. It seems it should fit one way only.
    Thank you very much!
    Deso

Bilder
    Danke abgeben

Standard

Zitat Zitat von desmes Beitrag anzeigen
    I would like to ask you for some help about the lens schematics, Especially the 3-rd front element. It seems it should fit one way only.
    Thank you very much!
    Deso
    Hi, you cant go wrong in reassembling the elements. There is exactly one position for the 3rd element inside the tube - third element is a cemented group of two glas elements, and will fit only in one direction.
    So if your lens is out of sharpness, disassemble the lens again and try reassembling. Be careful, because the cemented group of two elements often separate itself into his 2 single elements... !!!

Good luck

Henry
    Geändert von hinnerker (18.02.2015 um 00:06 Uhr)
    Canon EOS 5D MKIII, 5D MKI, Canon 1D MK IV, Sony A7, NEX7, A7 II.. und viele, viele feine Objektive aus dem Altglas-Container..

Ist noch neu hier
    Danke abgeben

Standard

[QUOTE = hinnerker; 222813] Hi, you cant go wrong in reassembling the elements. There is Exactly one position for the 3rd element inside the tube - thirdElement is a group of two cemented lenses, and will only in one direction only.
    So if your lens is out of sharpness, disassemble the lens again and try reassembling. Be careful,: because the cemented group of two elements oft separate Itself into his 2 single elements ... !!! Good luck Henry [/ QUOTE]

Thank you very much for you prompt reply and warning , Henry ! One can never be too careful with lenses . I did try 3 times , once opting to reverse the 3-rd element, but it could not fit it's bed properly. All elements are pushed carefully all the way down. Would it be too much to ask for a schematics - like drawing ? Something like : [)(] [)[)[) ) .
    Could the lower sharpness be due the fact that the lens was not in a perfect optical shape - some fungus/dirt cleaning was needed ?
    Thanks again ,
    Deso
    Geändert von hinnerker (18.02.2015 um 00:06 Uhr)

Bilder
    Danke abgeben

Standard

Thank you very much for you prompt reply and warning , Henry ! One can never be too careful with lenses . I did try 3 times , once opting to reverse the 3-rd element, but it could not fit it's bed properly. All elements are pushed carefully all the way down. Would it be too much to ask for a schematics - like drawing ? Something like : [)(] [)[)[) ) .
    Could the lower sharpness be due the fact that the lens was not in a perfect optical shape - some fungus/dirt cleaning was needed ?
    Thanks again ,
    Deso
    The schematic of the front tube part of the 1/50 Meostigmat is = a single convex/plan - Element, followed by a second single element, front is convex/ rearside is concave and on third position you will find the cemented group.. 1. glas bigger then second one...near plan/convex and small side goes first into the tube.

Pos. of front elements in front housing:
    1. ___2.__ 3.
    (| -- (( -- |?)... thats the way the lens elements take place in the housing. First element is the last element during reassembling procedure. (Question mark means thats a cemented group, where i dont know the "inner" curves)

Keep in mind, that there must be a small spacer/shim/washer on the back part of element No.2, please dont forget to establish this spacer !!!

Cheers
    Henry

ps.: greetings to bulgaria
    Geändert von hinnerker (18.02.2015 um 07:58 Uhr)

Ist noch neu hier
    Danke abgeben

Standard

Thank you very much ! That's exactly what i needed .
    Best regards, Deso

Bilder
    Danke abgeben

Standard

Thanks again ,
    Deso
    A lower sharpness results if you not cleaned the elements during the reassembling procedure... use gloves for the work !
    If the lens elements do have some "fingerprints" or are covered with finger - fat, please clean the elements with 2-propanol and a proper lens tissue.
    Keep in mind, the spacer must be in place...

A further tipp is to add a 0.4mm shim between rear part of the lens housing... this changed the game dramatically.

If you have shorten the housing of the Meoptas, the rear part has no longer a thread pitch to screw in the rear part... right?

So both parts of the Meopta (Front cell and rear cell) didnt have the same distance as before... so you must establish a 0.4mm distance ring between front and rear cell to get the correct working distance between both parts... !

Regards
    Henry

Ist noch neu hier
    Danke abgeben

Standard

Your schematics did the job! Thank you very much, Henry! The rear, 4-th element Which turned with it's convex side facing front. If you say did the third element is cemented, mine has to be split in two, so I have 4 elements indeed tricked me. I clean the elements with propanol each time I open the lens. Now it's as sharp as it should be ... let's say 95% new. Thanks for the tip 0.4mm shim! I'll need this soon, as I trim the rear Further On!

Best regards, Deso

Greetings to Germany !
    Geändert von hinnerker (18.02.2015 um 06:31 Uhr)

Seite 3 von 10 ErsteErste 12345 ... LetzteLetzte