Die neue Sony A9 (24 MPx) soll kein besseres Rauschverhalten als die Sony A7R2 (42 MPx) haben, schreibt "NEW CAMERA". Die anderen Vorzüge der A9 gem. Werbung sollen für 90% der potentiellen User uninteressant sein, wird dort behauptet.

Zitat:
"I am really disappointed to see the high ISO test result of Sony A9 camera when compared to Sony A7R2. We can't raise questions on the test process since that test is done by the DPreview team.
From the test it is very clear that despite of having 2 years old Technology and 2x more resolution the Sony 7rII ISO performance is almost same as Sony A9 which raises the question on capability of Sony engineers. They have taken 2 years of time and the photo pixels (35.30um2/Anm.: das u soll ein mü sein) of Sony A9 is approx price bigger than the Sony A7R2. But, despite of that the noise performance of the camera remains same and which is insane.
I was expecting at least 2x better performance than Sony A7RII. But when we seen the test score then I personally find no reason in picking up Sony A9 camera by paying more price (USD 2698 vs USD 4498). Yes, the A9 do have speed but that isn't necessary to 90% Photographers."

Es folgt ein Vergleichsbild des Crop-Rauschens zwischen den beiden Kameras und ich sehe so gut wie keinen Unterschied. Einen Link zu setzen funktioniert leider nicht.

LG
Hans-Joachim.